JDBC driver is not on the CLASSPATH - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JDBC driver is not on the CLASSPATH - Weblogic ; Hello, I have installed WebLogic 8.1 and created Server for Portal Domain. I have successfully deployed WAR application, but my application needs to connect MySQL database. So I have try to create new JDBC Connection Pool for MySQL (from web ...

  1. JDBC driver is not on the CLASSPATH

    Hello,

    I have installed WebLogic 8.1 and created Server for Portal Domain. I have successfully deployed WAR application, but my application needs to connect MySQL database. So I have try to create new JDBC Connection Pool for MySQL (from web administration console), but when I try 'Test Driver Configuration', there is occured following message: JDBC driver is not on the CLASSPATH. I have set up enviroment CLASSPATH variable within WinXP OS (c:\mysql.jar),restarted weblogic server, but there is the same problem again. What I'm doing wrong?

    Can you help me please, how can I configure server for using MySQL with my application?

    Thank you in advance for your advice,
    with best regards,

    Juian Legeny

  2. Re: JDBC driver is not on the CLASSPATH

    hi,

    did you use the wizard in the wls-console?

    - Anders M.

+ Reply to Thread