EXCEPTION IN INIT METHOD FOR APPLICATION - Weblogic

This is a discussion on EXCEPTION IN INIT METHOD FOR APPLICATION - Weblogic ; Hello All, Does anyone know why I would be getting this error message: > javax.servlet.ServletException: EXCEPTION IN INIT METHOD FOR APPLICATION at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:906) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createIn stances(ServletStubImpl.java:842) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareS ervlet(ServletStubImpl.java:782) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3191) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadServlets(WebAppServletContext.java:3136) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3109) at ...

  1. EXCEPTION IN INIT METHOD FOR APPLICATION

    Hello All,

    Does anyone know why I would be getting this error message:

    <> <> javax.servlet.ServletException: EXCEPTION IN INIT METHOD FOR APPLICATION
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:906)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createIn stances(ServletStubImpl.java:842)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareS ervlet(ServletStubImpl.java:782)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3191)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadServlets(WebAppServletContext.java:3136)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.pre loadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:3109)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.set Started(WebAppServletContext.java:5559)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAp pModule.java:853)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEA pplicationContainer.java:2012)
    at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2 EEApplicationContainer.java:2053)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Com ponentActivateTask.activateContainer(SlaveDeployer .java:2558)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Act ivateTask.doCommit(SlaveDeployer.java:2483)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Tas k.commit(SlaveDeployer.java:2308)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Tas k.checkAutoCommit(SlaveDeployer.java:2390)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Tas k.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2302)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Act ivateTask.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2455)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.pro cessPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:829)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.pre pareDelta(SlaveDeployer.java:538)
    at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.pre pareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:496)
    at weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execu te(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:25)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:178)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:151)

    Thanks in advance,
    GA

  2. Re: EXCEPTION IN INIT METHOD FOR APPLICATION

    What version and SP do you have? if you are on 8.1 load sp3. This ought
    to fix it
    George-Ann Sauer wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Does anyone know why I would be getting this error message:
    >
    > <
    Kernel>> <> in Web application: "Suite".