Node Manager logging - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Node Manager logging - Weblogic ; Hi, Simple question with a simple answer, I hope! ;-) Is it possible to disable node manager logging? There doesn't appear to be any mention of this in the documentation or in the command line help for the weblogic.nodemanager class. ...

  1. Node Manager logging

    Hi,

    Simple question with a simple answer, I hope! ;-)

    Is it possible to disable node manager logging? There doesn't appear
    to be any mention of this in the documentation or in the command line
    help for the weblogic.nodemanager class. The logfiles get rather large
    and aren't of particular use to me.

    Thanks for your help.

    -Steve

  2. Re: Node Manager logging

    Hi Steve,
    Use the STDOUT or STDERROR. Change the options for these. You can set
    the max value of the log file and use file rotation for better file
    system management.
    Hope this helps

+ Reply to Thread