WebLogic mutlicast address - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic mutlicast address - Weblogic ; Hi, Time and time again, I am faced with the following question How can I find out whether my WebLogic multicast cluster address is in use by another WebLogic cluster ? I have asked my load balancer and network team ...

  1. WebLogic mutlicast address

    Hi,

    Time and time again, I am faced with the following question

    How can I find out whether my WebLogic multicast cluster address is in
    use by another WebLogic cluster ?

    I have asked my load balancer and network team to help me out with it,
    but no luck so far. If anyone knows of a way to find this out, please
    let me know.

    Kevin.

  2. Re: WebLogic mutlicast address

    The easiest way is to look in the config.xml for the admin server, this
    will have the multicast address for the all the clusters or
    alternatively you check in the admin console

+ Reply to Thread