insatllation probelm of BEA weblogic server 7.0 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on insatllation probelm of BEA weblogic server 7.0 - Weblogic ; Hai, i am unable to install 7.0 web logic server in my desktop insatalltion wizard starts and stops after one min. my system requirements are windows - 2000 service pack - 4 pentium 3 400 MHZ. where as it works ...

  1. insatllation probelm of BEA weblogic server 7.0

    Hai,

    i am unable to install 7.0 web logic server in my desktop
    insatalltion wizard starts and stops after one min.

    my system requirements are windows - 2000
    service pack - 4
    pentium 3
    400 MHZ.

    where as it works on other system whose system config is
    same except 1.5 GHZ.

    can solution to install on this configuration.

    Thanks
    Chandhu

  2. Re: insatllation probelm of BEA weblogic server 7.0

    What is the memory in your pc?

+ Reply to Thread