How can I use only one CPU on a multi-processor machine? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How can I use only one CPU on a multi-processor machine? - Weblogic ; hello, Because of an one-CPU-licence of an application, which runs on my WLS, I have to make sure, that my WLS only uses one CPU on a multi-processor machine. How can I do this? Plese help. Thank you. Sonja...

  1. How can I use only one CPU on a multi-processor machine?

    hello,

    Because of an one-CPU-licence of an application, which runs on my WLS, I have to make sure, that my WLS only uses one CPU on a multi-processor machine. How can I do this?

    Plese help.

    Thank you.

    Sonja

  2. Re: How can I use only one CPU on a multi-processor machine?

    this is an OS - specific configuration, the java process executing the WLS myust be pinned to one CPU.

    I would also check the license agreement for any restrictions on multiple CPU boxes even if the process is pinned to one cpu only.

    - Anders M.

  3. Re: How can I use only one CPU on a multi-processor machine?

    Solve licensing issue. Go with JBoss.
    http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership

+ Reply to Thread