wl-proxy object in SunOne - Weblogic

This is a discussion on wl-proxy object in SunOne - Weblogic ; If any body has worked with wl-proxy (weblogic) in obj.conf and a filter (http-compression) please send me the object node or correct mine or any ideas! I can not seem to get the compression filter working. The other objects do ...

  1. wl-proxy object in SunOne

    If any body has worked with wl-proxy (weblogic) in obj.conf and a
    filter (http-compression) please send me the object node or correct
    mine or any ideas!

    I can not seem to get the compression filter working. The other objects
    do show gcat for encoding.

    Service fn="wl_proxy" WebLogicHost="dacafmq01" WebLogicPort="7301"
    PathTrim="" Debug=ALL DebugConfigInfo=ON
    Output fn="insert-filter" filter="http-compression" type="text/*"
    vary="on" fragment-size="8096" compression-level="8"

  2. Re: wl-proxy object in SunOne

    Within the main block:

    Output fn="insert-filter" filter="http-compression" vary="on"
    compression-level="9"

    Service fn="wl-proxy" WebLogicHost="x.foo.com" WLIOTimeoutSecs="120"