Where can download weblogic server for solaris x86 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Where can download weblogic server for solaris x86 - Weblogic ; Right now on the download page for 8.1SP4 I don't see any option for solaris x86, only Solaris Sparc is avaiable. I thought Solaris x86 a supported platform? Thanks -Harit...

  1. Where can download weblogic server for solaris x86

    Right now on the download page for 8.1SP4 I don't see any option for solaris x86, only Solaris Sparc is avaiable. I thought Solaris x86 a supported platform?

    Thanks
    -Harit

  2. Re: Where can download weblogic server for solaris x86

    Not sure what the plan is for SP4, but a Solaris x86 download is available for SP3 (WLS Server, not Platform):

    Downloads - All Available Versions Page

    Kris

+ Reply to Thread