Weblogic 8 -- how to create a data source? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 8 -- how to create a data source? - Weblogic ; Hello, I have just installed WebLogic 814 for Solaris 8. the machine is in a remote location, so I did all the installation remotely. My question is, how do I create a data source? I am used to WL 5 ...

  1. Weblogic 8 -- how to create a data source?

    Hello, I have just installed WebLogic 814 for Solaris 8. the machine
    is in a remote location, so I did all the installation remotely. My
    question is, how do I create a data source? I am used to WL 5 with the
    weblogic.properties file, but WL 8 seems different.
    Any help is greatly apprciated, - Dave

  2. Re: Weblogic 8 -- how to create a data source?

    Use the admin console or as an alternate use the CLI. weblogic.Admin

+ Reply to Thread