I have installed and configured Weblogic 8.1 server cluster and have
deployed my war file. No problems there. I have also installed Apache
2.0. I have configured the plugin according to the instructions on the
BEA site. I stopped and started both wls and apache

Now when I type in my url which, I get the apache config
successful installion page instead of my application.

But when I type in then my application appears. I
just want to be able to get my application via port 80.

Do I need further configuration like a redirect or am I doing
something incorrect.

This is a extract from my http.conf file.

LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so

SetHandler weblogic-handler

WebLogicCluster,, ,
MatchExpression *.jsp
MatchExpression *.xyz