Multiple Domains on single admin server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Multiple Domains on single admin server - Weblogic ; Hi: WebLogic Server 8.1 SP2 (windows and linux) I'd like to use a common administative server to support several different domains. Is this possible? If so, can you point me in the right direction? (i.e., e-docs, etc.) TIA,...

  1. Multiple Domains on single admin server

    Hi:

    WebLogic Server 8.1 SP2 (windows and linux)

    I'd like to use a common administative server to support several different domains.

    Is this possible? If so, can you point me in the right direction? (i.e., e-docs, etc.)

    TIA,

  2. Re: Multiple Domains on single admin server

    See Overview of weblogic domains

    You can only have one admin server per domain but doc suggests you can: "use a single domain to centralize all WebLogic Server administration activities". I don't think this exactly applies to what you may have in mind but it may give you some options.

    Hoos

  3. Re: Multiple Domains on single admin server

    Thanks much for your reply.

+ Reply to Thread