Hello,

I'm having trouble configuring the apache plugin on Solaris. I was
able to get it working on Windows 2000 with WebLogic 8.1 SP2 and
Apache 2.0.52, but I haven't been able to do it on Solaris 9 Sparc.

This is what I have installed on the Solaris box:
Apache 2.0.43 (installed in /usr/local/apache2)
WebLogic 8.1 SP3 (installed in /usr/local/bea)

I just installed Apache, copied mod_wl_20.so and mod_wl128_20.so to
the /usr/local/apache2/modules directory and added the following lines
to httpd.conf. I haven't changed anything else in httpd.conf except
User and Group. The user and group are fine because it works if I use
another configuration file with the same User and Group but no
weblogic configuration.

LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so (I also tried
mod_wl128_20.so)

WebLogicHost localhost
WebLogicPort 7001

SetHandler weblogic-handler
PathTrim /
Require valid-user
AuthType basic
AuthName "Apache 2 on Solaris"
AuthUserFile /usr/local/apache2/conf/users.passwd

I ran ./apachectl -t and it showed "Syntax OK". I am running my
weblogic server on port 7001 and I've tried restarting it before I try
to start apache.

Is there anything that I'm missing? If anyone can find something wrong
with this or has some suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you very much for your time.
Jorge