Can not login to supplier (petstore) - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Can not login to supplier (petstore) - Weblogic ; Hello, I deployed petstore application 1.3 and can login to the prtstore from http://localhost:7001/petstore/main.screen . BUT when I go on a page http//localhost:7001/supplier and click submit user name and password, then get a signin error. Does anybody know what's wrong ...

  1. Can not login to supplier (petstore)

    Hello,
    I deployed petstore application 1.3 and can login to the prtstore from http://localhost:7001/petstore/main.screen.
    BUT when I go on a page http//localhost:7001/supplier and click submit user name and password, then get a signin error.
    Does anybody know what's wrong and how can i fix this?
    Thank you very much,
    Irina

  2. Re: Can not login to supplier (petstore)

    Hi,
    I figured this problem myself out. This is a security.xml file on the petstore source directory that keeps all user names and passwords.
    Thanks,
    Irina

+ Reply to Thread