License problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on License problem - Weblogic ; Hi all, I Installed Weblogic platform 8.1 sp2 and downloaded the license.bea file. when i am starting the Server i am getting the following error. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Unable to start WebLogic Server!! Missing license file for: WebLogic Platform ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: License problem

  1. License problem

    Hi all,

    I Installed Weblogic platform 8.1 sp2 and downloaded the license.bea file.

    when i am starting the Server i am getting the following error.

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


    Unable to start WebLogic Server!!
    Missing license file for: WebLogic Platform 8.1

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    and when I drop (license.bea) to bea home i'm getting the follow error:

    old license file Name = 'license.bea.xml' is identical to new license file Name


    plz let me know if any one face the same problem.

    plz let me know if there is any procedure to make any changes to license file.

    Thanks

    Sam

  2. Re: License problem

    Hi - I donít think so we need to download license file separately, installation itself provides license.bea file under BEA_HOME directory.

    I would recommend you to install again in different BEA_HOME and try (now you can see license.bea file under BEA_HOME).

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread