Hi,

We have a lot of application (war,ear) deployed in Windows XP Server, Sun Solaris with WebLogic Server 7.2 and shows no problem, but now I installed the same applications in WLS SP2 in Linux RedHat 9, and deployed I haven't had any
problem in doing so, but I get an error when I try to view these applications in the browser.

The message is:

9,name=hubcontrol,context-path=/hubcontrol)] Root cause of ServletException
weblogic.utils.ParsingException: nested TokenStreamException: antlr.TokenStreamIOException
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parse(JspLexer.java: 961)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.doit(JspParser.java :90)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspParser.parse(JspParser.jav a:213)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.jav a:119)
at weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate(Cod eGenerator.java:258)

but, I know the problems is <%@ include file="xxx" %>, WL don't support <%@ include file="/xxx" %> in linux....I have many applications WAR, I cannot change them for a Linux version.... does not exist another alternative?

Thanks a lot,