Weblogic 8.1 SP3 installer crash on win2k server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 8.1 SP3 installer crash on win2k server - Weblogic ; - I have downloaded weblo_server813_win32.exe - MD5 is 20937c4648f3dfee4f774abedfb3c84b - I double clik on it - A progression bar appears and display this "preparing installer" - The progress bar goes up to 100% closes but then nothing is displayed, the ...

  1. Weblogic 8.1 SP3 installer crash on win2k server

    - I have downloaded weblo_server813_win32.exe
    - MD5 is 20937c4648f3dfee4f774abedfb3c84b
    - I double clik on it
    - A progression bar appears and display this "preparing installer"
    - The progress bar goes up to 100% closes but then nothing is displayed, the process weblo_server813 is still in task manager, it seems that it has launched a javaw that doesn't do anything

    Is there any way to debug what's going wrong with this installer ?

    PS : I have turned off anti virus services.
    On some other w2k box it works, on some other it doesn't

  2. Re: Weblogic 8.1 SP3 installer crash on win2k server

    8.1SP3 is certified with Win2K server SP3 and higher. You mentioned it works on some boxes but not others. Is there any difference in the Win2K Service Pack?

+ Reply to Thread