WL Server 6.1, missing directories - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WL Server 6.1, missing directories - Weblogic ; Hi All, I have tried installing WebLogic Server 6.1 with SP5 and SP6 and none of them worked all right. The installation script went through all the steps and said that the installation was successful, however, the following directories were ...

  1. WL Server 6.1, missing directories

    Hi All,

    I have tried installing WebLogic Server 6.1 with SP5 and SP6 and none of
    them worked all right. The installation script went through all the steps
    and said that the installation was successful, however, the following
    directories were missing on the system:
    - ...\bea\jdk131
    - ...\bea\wlserver6.1\bin

    I also have a WebLogic 8.1 install on the same machine that works fine. I
    have tried to use different BEA home for WL6.1 than what is used for 8.1,
    but the problem was the same.

    Looking forward to any pointers...

    Regards,
    Zoltan

  2. Re: WL Server 6.1, missing directories

    Hi,

    I have managed to sort out the issue: I had to switch Windows XP to Windows
    2000 compatibility mode and afterwards the installation was successful.

    Regards,
    Zoltan

    "Zoltan Glozik" az alábbiakat írta a következo
    üzenetben news:41234bce$1@mail...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have tried installing WebLogic Server 6.1 with SP5 and SP6 and none of
    > them worked all right. The installation script went through all the steps
    > and said that the installation was successful, however, the following
    > directories were missing on the system:
    > - ...\bea\jdk131
    > - ...\bea\wlserver6.1\bin
    >
    > I also have a WebLogic 8.1 install on the same machine that works fine. I
    > have tried to use different BEA home for WL6.1 than what is used for 8.1,
    > but the problem was the same.
    >
    > Looking forward to any pointers...
    >
    > Regards,
    > Zoltan