Hi,

I run into a situation that managed server couldn't start. By looking
at the network traffic, I found out the reason is that it uses a bad
password to communicate with the admin server.

I thought the password is in the registery key "CmdLine" as it is
cleartext specified there. However, the password in the registry is
correct but the network sniff still shows a bad password is used.

What is the cause of this problem? Where did beasvc get the password
(other than the CmdLine regkey)? why Weblogic beasvc has this data
redudency that there are 2 copies of password?

thanks