We are currently migrating from another app server and have run into problems configuring
the IIS plug-in. We have reviewed the e-docs and developer Web pages on how to
configure the plug-in but cannot successfully find information on how to point
a single IIS virtual host to multiple app servers and URIs on WLS. We're trying
to have one IIS iport point to many BEA app servers which can then point to
many URIs so that we can distribute load and code updates across several clusters.

Example:

ourdomain.com -> to WLServer1:8010 /app1/uri1
/app2/uri2
WLServer2:8011 /app3/uri3
/app4/uri4

The problem so far has been getting the IISProxy file to point to more than one
application server (JVM Instance) running on the two WLS machines.

Thanks for any help you can offer!