Error code = 9 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Error code = 9 - Weblogic ; I got the following message: "Could not obtain archive information since it is corrupted. Error code = 9", after downloading the file server812_win32.exe I used Microsoft Explorer ver.6. I tried deleting the file and dowloading again several times but no ...

  1. Error code = 9

    I got the following message: "Could not obtain archive information since it is
    corrupted. Error code = 9", after downloading the file server812_win32.exe I used
    Microsoft Explorer ver.6. I tried deleting the file and dowloading again several
    times but no luck.

    FYI: I have two machines, one with Windows NT and another one with XP. I tried
    on both of them.

  2. Re: Error code = 9

    Same problem. What's the dealio, folks?

+ Reply to Thread