Need weblogic portal server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Need weblogic portal server - Weblogic ; I am in need of weblogic portal server.I have weblogic platform software cd send by BEA can anyone tell me how to configure the portal in that server.I didn't find any doc for this. If any solution mail me to ...

  1. Need weblogic portal server

    I am in need of weblogic portal server.I have weblogic platform software cd send by BEA can anyone tell me how to configure the portal in that server.I didn't find any doc for this.
    If any solution mail me to vadivel_km75@yahoo.com
    regards
    Vadivel.KM

  2. Re: Need weblogic portal server

    Hi -
    You can install "WebLogic Portal" only from CD by selcting the custom installation
    option. See e-docs for more information at
    http://edocs/platform/docs81/install...e.html#1040518 , look for the "Choose
    Install Type".

    OR

    You can install full WebLogic Platform, and see the Portal samples domain for
    Portal Examples. If you want to create your own Portal domain, use Configuration
    Wizard to create Portal domain. See the document at http://edocs/platform/docs81/confgwiz/newdom.html

    Thanks
    Platform QA.

    Vadivel.KM wrote:
    >I am in need of weblogic portal server.I have weblogic platform software
    >cd send by BEA can anyone tell me how to configure the portal in that
    >server.I didn't find any doc for this.
    >If any solution mail me to vadivel_km75@yahoo.com
    >regards
    >Vadivel.KM