Directory Listings with Blanks in File Names - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Directory Listings with Blanks in File Names - Weblogic ; Have configured WL 8.1 to produce a directory listing when no index file exists. Works fine, but for a file name like "Project Plan.doc" it generates a reference to Project+Plan.doc rather than Project%20Plan.doc. When you click on the link, it ...

  1. Directory Listings with Blanks in File Names

    Have configured WL 8.1 to produce a directory listing when no index file exists.
    Works fine, but for a file name like "Project Plan.doc" it generates a reference
    to Project+Plan.doc rather than Project%20Plan.doc. When you click on the link,
    it says the file isn't found.

    Is there a way to modify this behavior?

  2. Re: Directory Listings with Blanks in File Names

    Hi -

    I tried in my environment(Windows 2K), working fine for me with correct link name
    "Project%20Plan.doc".

    It would be helpful if you provide what is the configuration you are using.

    Thanks
    Platform QA

    "Rip McManus" wrote:

    >Have configured WL 8.1 to produce a directory listing when no index file
    >exists.
    >Works fine, but for a file name like "Project Plan.doc" it generates
    >a reference
    >to Project+Plan.doc rather than Project%20Plan.doc. When you click on
    >the link,
    >it says the file isn't found.
    >
    >Is there a way to modify this behavior?

+ Reply to Thread