Hello,

I wolud appreciate if somebody colud help me with some information.

Is it possible to take advantage of workflows in web application?

Precisely, is it possible to manage, define , control and monitor the
workflow usage and state from the web application interface using some
portlets (servlets, jsp) without any client application (without WLPI
Studio) ?

So far, as I read in documentation there is a workflow management from
the WLPI Studio client application, but this does not satisfy me. The
only way for me is through the web interface.

If it is possible, could you give some URLs to the examples, or colud
you shortly describe the way to solution?

Has anybody any information on existing solutions to this question?

thank you for interest
RGDS
Marek Goncerzewicz