WLS 8.1 SP2 & MC/ServiceGuard - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WLS 8.1 SP2 & MC/ServiceGuard - Weblogic ; Has anyone used MC/ServiceGuard to make the JMS FileStore highly available? I need some recommendations. Thank you in advance!...

  1. WLS 8.1 SP2 & MC/ServiceGuard

    Has anyone used MC/ServiceGuard to make the JMS FileStore highly available? I need
    some recommendations.

    Thank you in advance!

  2. Re: WLS 8.1 SP2 & MC/ServiceGuard

    I have just installed WLS 8.1 SP2 on a HP MC/Serviceguard environment.

    Product is working but license must use IP address of host rather than the IP of package.

    Have you learned how to over come this limitation.

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread