I know with other app servers that you can run multiple JVM's or instances. I am
now running Weblogic version 6.1 and have a 4 CPU's to use, can I run multiple
servers/instances/Weblogic servers from my one installation?

Can you please point me in the direction of material on how to do this, or even
advise on experiences.

The site I work at has major performance and capacity issues, and I think that
taking the single instance or JVM, times it by 4 and I can address the problem
as the JVM's and apps are overloaded and the server relatively low in usage.

Thanks in advance