Ideal server configuration - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Ideal server configuration - Weblogic ; Hello, I am installing a Linux server on which a Bea WebLogic Server will run. Since I am just installing I am very free in the configuration of this server. So my question is: What is the ideal configuration for ...

  1. Ideal server configuration

    Hello,
    I am installing a Linux server on which a Bea WebLogic Server will run.
    Since I am just installing I am very free in the configuration of this
    server. So my question is:
    What is the ideal configuration for a Linux Bea Weblogic server?

    Greetings,
    Johannes

  2. Re: Ideal server configuration

    Hi Johannes,

    Please search documentaton in the edocs.bea.com for the info you are looking for.
    I found the
    following links that could be useful to you for performance tuning:

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/perform/
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wljrockit/docs...ux/tuning.html
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/per...a_reading.html

    regards,
    Platform Team
    BEA Systems

    jb@ccm.info (Johannes Bretscher) wrote:
    >Hello,
    >I am installing a Linux server on which a Bea WebLogic Server will run.
    >Since I am just installing I am very free in the configuration of this
    >server. So my question is:
    >What is the ideal configuration for a Linux Bea Weblogic server?
    >
    >Greetings,
    > Johannes

+ Reply to Thread