WebLogic 8.1 silent install - secure installation - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic 8.1 silent install - secure installation - Weblogic ; I've read BEA's security recommendations on the following URL: http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/loc...e.html#1122816 Does anyone know a more exact list of files and directories that should be deleted? I'm using the silent install procedure. Rgds, Henrik Folluwup To: weblogic.support.install...

  1. WebLogic 8.1 silent install - secure installation

    I've read BEA's security recommendations on the following URL:

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/loc...e.html#1122816

    Does anyone know a more exact list of files and directories that should
    be deleted? I'm using the silent install procedure.

    Rgds,
    Henrik

    Folluwup To: weblogic.support.install

  2. Re: WebLogic 8.1 silent install - secure installation

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:05:13 +0100, Henrik S. Pedersen
    wrote:

    > I've read BEA's security recommendations on the following URL:
    >
    > http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/loc...e.html#1122816
    >
    > Does anyone know a more exact list of files and directories that should
    > be deleted? I'm using the silent install procedure.
    >
    > Rgds,
    > Henrik
    >
    > Folluwup To: weblogic.support.install

    I'm guessing that it would probably be somewhat of a moving target across
    releases. I don't know of any such list...not to say that it doesn't exist.

    PaulF