CA / SSL Problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on CA / SSL Problem - Weblogic ; Hi , I am getting the foll. logs on startup . What does this mean & what should i do to have the SSL & CA certificate working . Thanks ....

  1. CA / SSL Problem

    Hi ,
    I am getting the foll. logs on startup .

    What does this mean & what should i do to have the SSL & CA certificate working .

    Thanks .

  2. Re: CA / SSL Problem

    Hi Ashish,

    It seems that you have a full strength license but may not have the required SSL
    modules installed. Please see the following doc link about how to enable 128 bit
    encryption:

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ins...c.html#1037219
    Please let us know if this solves your problem or not.

    regards,
    Platform Team
    BEA Systems

    Ashish wrote:
    >Hi ,
    >I am getting the foll. logs on startup .
    >

    > >Incorrect block length 64 (modulus length 128) possibly incorrect SSLServerCertificateChainFileName
    >set for this server certificate> >SSL, java.io.IOException: Inconsistent security configuration, weblogic.security.AuthenticationException:
    >Incorrect block length 64 (modulus length 128) possibly incorrect
    >SSLServerCertificateChainFileName set for this server certificate.>
    >
    >What does this mean & what should i do to have the SSL & CA certificate
    >working .
    >
    >Thanks .

+ Reply to Thread