Running WLS8.1 Linux RedHat 9 Personal Edition - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Running WLS8.1 Linux RedHat 9 Personal Edition - Weblogic ; I'd like to install WLServer 8.1 to my RedHat 9 personal edition (not enterprise), but having problems finding info on if it works at all? I see it's not officially supported, but if it works with out much pain for ...

  1. Running WLS8.1 Linux RedHat 9 Personal Edition

    I'd like to install WLServer 8.1 to my RedHat 9 personal edition (not enterprise),
    but having problems finding info on if it works at all? I see it's not officially
    supported, but if it works with out much pain for developing purposes?

    --Igor

  2. Re: Running WLS8.1 Linux RedHat 9 Personal Edition

    Seems to work fine =)

    "Igor Styrman" wrote:

    >I'd like to install WLServer 8.1 to my RedHat 9 personal edition (not
    >enterprise),
    >but having problems finding info on if it works at all? I see it's not
    >officially
    >supported, but if it works with out much pain for developing purposes?
    >
    >--Igor

+ Reply to Thread