In my testing, I try to setup Sun One Web Server 6.1 with Weblogic 7.0 server. I modified the obj.conf and magnus.conf files so that the web server will do both proxy by MiME type (.jsp files)and proxy by path. However, only the proxy by path works as I commmented out all the proxy by path entries in obj.conf, the web server won't forward any request to my weblogic app server. The plug-in file I copied over from my weblogic installation is proxy36.dll under \weblogic700\server\bin.
Is there a compitability issuse with weblogic 7.0 and Sun One Web Server 6.1?

Thanks,

Hinling