WebLogic Version 7.1 and IBM DB2 UDB V8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic Version 7.1 and IBM DB2 UDB V8.1 - Weblogic ; Hi, Where I can find out if this is official supported? Thanks, FRX...

  1. WebLogic Version 7.1 and IBM DB2 UDB V8.1

    Hi,
    Where I can find out if this is official supported?

    Thanks,
    FRX

  2. Re: WebLogic Version 7.1 and IBM DB2 UDB V8.1

    Fan,
    Please follow this link to get the list of supported platforms:
    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/certifications/certs_700/

    Hope this helps!
    Platform Team
    BEA Systems

    "Fan Ruo Xin" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Where I can find out if this is official supported?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >FRX

  3. Re: WebLogic Version 7.1 and IBM DB2 UDB V8.1

    Thanks,
    That is the place I try to find.

    "Platform Team" wrote:

    >Fan,
    >Please follow this link to get the list of supported platforms:
    >http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/certifications/certs_700/
    >
    >Hope this helps!
    >Platform Team
    >BEA Systems
    >
    >"Fan Ruo Xin" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >>Where I can find out if this is official supported?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>FRX

+ Reply to Thread