Weblogic 8sp2 and Solaris 7...does it work? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 8sp2 and Solaris 7...does it work? - Weblogic ; Has anyone gotten this to work? I know it isn't officially supoorted right?...

  1. Weblogic 8sp2 and Solaris 7...does it work?

    Has anyone gotten this to work? I know it isn't officially supoorted right?

  2. Re: Weblogic 8sp2 and Solaris 7...does it work?

    Frank,

    I installed 8.1 SP2 with SunOS 5.8 . They are working fine.

    Karthi

    "Frank Mancini" wrote in message

    > Has anyone gotten this to work? I know it isn't officially supoorted

    right?

+ Reply to Thread