Error code=9 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Error code=9 - Weblogic ; Hi, I am trying to install WebLogic Server 8.1 with SP2 for Microsoft Windows (Pentium) evaluation version.First time I tried to install by double clicking on server812_win32.exe it gave error "Could not obtain archive information since it is corrupted.Error code=9" ...

  1. Error code=9

    Hi,
    I am trying to install WebLogic Server 8.1 with SP2 for Microsoft Windows
    (Pentium) evaluation version.First time I tried to install by double clicking
    on server812_win32.exe it gave error "Could not obtain archive information since
    it is corrupted.Error code=9"
    So I deleted the exe file and downloaded it one more time .But even this time
    also it is giving the same message.
    Can anyone of you help?
    Thanks,
    Somenath.

  2. Re: Error code=9

    Hi Somenath,

    Compare the size of the file you have with the one stated in the download site.

    Had problems in the past where download ended before getting the entire file.

    you can use getright or another download manager to make sure that it is
    downloading the file properly.
    just give it the following URL http://download2.bea.com/pub/platfor...r812_win32.exe

    yshemi

    "Somenath Datta" wrote:

    >Hi,
    > I am trying to install WebLogic Server 8.1 with SP2 for Microsoft
    >Windows
    >(Pentium) evaluation version.First time I tried to install by double
    >clicking
    >on server812_win32.exe it gave error "Could not obtain archive information
    >since
    >it is corrupted.Error code=9"
    >So I deleted the exe file and downloaded it one more time .But even this
    >time
    >also it is giving the same message.
    >Can anyone of you help?
    >Thanks,