Weblogic 7.0 Installation - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 7.0 Installation - Weblogic ; Hi, I downloaded weblogic server 7.0 SP4 from the weblogic website and when I attempted to install, the installer throws an error message saying "The installation archive information could not be obtained from BEA systems. Please check your download settings." ...

  1. Weblogic 7.0 Installation

    Hi,
    I downloaded weblogic server 7.0 SP4 from the weblogic website and when I attempted to install, the installer throws an error message saying
    "The installation archive information could not be obtained from BEA systems. Please check your download settings."

    The installation does not proceed after this so I am not able to install the server. Can anyone help me with this issue as I have a deadline within a couple of days.

  2. Re: Weblogic 7.0 Installation

    There's two types of download - 'Net Installer' and 'Package Installer'

    The 'Net Installer' downloads the required files from the internet as
    you go, the 'Package Installer' includes all files in one download.

    You would be better using package installer.