Hi All,

I'm getting the following error while starting the managed servers in my domain.
Is there any way to repair or download the DemoIdentity.jks file.

Is this file needed even when SSL is disabled managed servers?

Any ideas in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Weblogic 8.1

jks keystore from the file C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\DemoIdentity.jks. Excep

ion: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Unable to initialize, java.io.IOE

ception: DerInputStream.getLength(): lengthTag=95, too big.>
entity keystore of type jks from file C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\DemoIdentity

jks on server admin>