I get the following exception while starting Managed server using Nodemanager. My admin server and Managed servers are running on different machines. On Node Manager I had edited nodemanager.hosts file to accept the request from Admin server machine. Still I get the following error in Admin Console Node Manager screen. Please HELP.

[[NodeManager:300033]Could not execute command ping on the node manager. Reason: weblogic.nodemanager.NodeManagerException: [NodeManager is not configured to receive commands from host : /10.1.182.113. Please update the trusted hosts file : nodemanager.hosts of the node manager by adding the hostname or ip address of /10.1.182.113> ].]