BEA-000211 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on BEA-000211 - Weblogic ; Hi, Please me to look into this error message. I've patch my WebLogic Server using the license files. But it is still giving the Error message stating "Connection rejected, the server license allows connections from only 5 unique IP addresses." ...

  1. BEA-000211

    Hi,

    Please me to look into this error message. I've patch my WebLogic Server
    using the license files.
    But it is still giving the Error message stating "Connection rejected, the
    server license allows connections from only 5 unique IP addresses."

    Please advise..

    Johnny

  2. Re: BEA-000211

    "Johnny" wrote:
    >"Connection rejected, the server license allows connections
    >from only 5 unique IP addresses."

    Johnny:

    The error message means you have installed an evaluation license, which is limited
    to a total of 5 registered (uniqute) IP addresses. Call your BEA Sales Rep. to
    upgrade your license.

    By the way, what version of WebLogic Platform?

    Brian J. Mitchell
    Systems Administrator, TRX
    email: brian.mitchell@trx.com
    office: +1 404 327 7238