Note: I'm not looking for the standard cut & paste answer from BEA
guys about not supporting anything else other than RedHat 2.1. I'm
looking for the guys or gals who are working in the trenches and I'm
wondering if anyone has successfully installed Weblogic 8.1 on any
version of linux other than the high-end server editions (RH/SuSe).
I've installed it on RH 7.2. It does say successfully installed, it
does bring a sample domain but does not create my own personal
domains. Seems to go thru the motions but does not create anything.
Thoughts?
Chris