Hello,

We are using WebLogic 6.1 SP5 on Solaris. Typically, our
configuration looks like this: 1 Admin Server, 3 Managed Servers
functioning as part of a cluster.

We are slowly migrating everything to Windows. My question is till we
are completely on Windows, is it possible for us to run in a mixed
configuration i.e. have the Admin Server running on Solaris and the
Managed Servers on Windows? Or vice-versa i.e. have the Admin Server
running on Windows and the Managed Servers on Solaris?

If anybody has tried this and/or can point me to any information
related to this, that would be great.

Also, what are the things we should be careful about?

Is the WebLogic license for a specific platform i.e. Solaris/Windows
based? Or can we use the same license for both platforms?

Thanks
-Puja