Hi all,

Could anyone please enlighten me on the following:

When you set up a redirect in Weblogic (e.g. that all requests to
http://www.myserver.com/myredirect is redirected to
http://www.myserver.com/somelongobscure/page/adress.htm) - which
characters are allowed in the virtual redirect address (i.e. the
"myredirect" in the preceding example)?

I know that for host and domain names the only allowed characters are
alphanumeric,"-" and ".", but my guess is that for the virtual
redirect address which is configurable in weblogic through the admin
interface, is that you can use more characters, as long as they're url
encoded and that no reserved characters are used. For instance, could
I set up a virtual redirect for the following:
"http://www.myserver.com/go there" or "http://www.myserver.com/1+1" or
"http://www.myserver.com/what_about_this"

Any input appreciated.

Rgrds,