WLS 6.1 - Disable http enable only https - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WLS 6.1 - Disable http enable only https - Weblogic ; How does one configure WLS 6.1 to respond only to https (SSL) requests on port 443, disabling http requests that are by default on port 80? I note that 7.1 has a checkbox to disable but haven't found any documentation ...

  1. WLS 6.1 - Disable http enable only https

    How does one configure WLS 6.1 to respond only to https (SSL) requests on port
    443, disabling http requests that are by default on port 80? I note that 7.1
    has a checkbox to disable but haven't found any documentation for disabling this
    in wls 6.1

    thanks!

    Terry

  2. Re: WLS 6.1 - Disable http enable only https

    "Terry" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > How does one configure WLS 6.1 to respond only to https (SSL) requests on

    port
    > 443, disabling http requests that are by default on port 80? I note that

    7.1
    > has a checkbox to disable but haven't found any documentation for

    disabling this
    > in wls 6.1
    >
    > thanks!
    >
    > Terry

    Hi Terry,

    if your WLS is running on Solaris box you may use ipsecconf. On any other
    box maybe another ipfilter will solve your Problem.

    Alexander

+ Reply to Thread