8.1 sp2/3 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on 8.1 sp2/3 - Weblogic ; When is 8.1 sp2 and sp3 planned to be out around? doesn't have to be exact dates. Thanks...

  1. 8.1 sp2/3

    When is 8.1 sp2 and sp3 planned to be out around? doesn't have to be exact
    dates.

    Thanks

  2. Re: 8.1 sp2/3

    Sp2 is sometime before Christmas. Very soon. Sp3 is a ways away, like
    2004, and no real idea (sorry) I would say 4 months at least any maybe
    summer.
    cheers
    mbg

    "bob" wrote in message news:3fb97fa4@newsgroups.bea.com...
    > When is 8.1 sp2 and sp3 planned to be out around? doesn't have to be exact
    > dates.
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: 8.1 sp2/3

    Will 8.1 sp3 be J2EE 1.4 compliant? Or will WebLogic 9 be release before that?

    Eric Ma

    "Mark Griffith" wrote:
    >Sp2 is sometime before Christmas. Very soon. Sp3 is a ways away, like
    >2004, and no real idea (sorry) I would say 4 months at least any maybe
    >summer.
    >cheers
    >mbg
    >
    >"bob" wrote in message news:3fb97fa4@newsgroups.bea.com...
    >> When is 8.1 sp2 and sp3 planned to be out around? doesn't have to be

    >exact
    >> dates.
    >>
    >> Thanks

+ Reply to Thread