Weblogic 6.1 SP6 not found - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 6.1 SP6 not found - Weblogic ; Does anyone know where I can find the Weblogic 6.1 SP6? I tried to find it on the download pages, but I could only see the SP5. Thanks, Marcus...

  1. Weblogic 6.1 SP6 not found

    Does anyone know where I can find the Weblogic 6.1 SP6? I tried to find it on the
    download pages, but I could only see the SP5.
    Thanks,
    Marcus

  2. Re: Weblogic 6.1 SP6 not found

    Hi Marcus,
    The WLS 6.1 SP6 is tentatively to be released on 2nd of Dec, 03.
    regards,
    Platform team

    "Marcus" wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can find the Weblogic 6.1 SP6? I tried to find
    >it on the
    >download pages, but I could only see the SP5.
    >Thanks,
    >Marcus

  3. Re: Weblogic 6.1 SP6 not found

    "Marcus" wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can find the Weblogic 6.1 SP6? I tried to find
    >it on the
    >download pages, but I could only see the SP5.
    >Thanks,
    >Marcus

+ Reply to Thread