Perf Monitoring plug-in install - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Perf Monitoring plug-in install - Weblogic ; After installing WL8.1 SP2, I attempted to install the Performance Monitoring Plug-in. I followed the instructions found in the accompanying documentation, but cannot get the Performance Monitor folder to appear in the WL Console. It may be an issue of ...

  1. Perf Monitoring plug-in install

    After installing WL8.1 SP2, I attempted to install the Performance Monitoring Plug-in.
    I followed the instructions found in the accompanying documentation, but cannot
    get the Performance Monitor folder to appear in the WL Console. It may be an issue
    of the 'DirigBEAClassProcessor' not being found, but I don't know how and where
    to address this. I have tried to reinstall several times and have had several
    people attempt to install it without any success. Can you please tell me what
    I need to do?

  2. Re: Perf Monitoring plug-in install

    Make sure you installed into the appropriate weblogic directory. Post
    install, check to see that a common/perf directory was created. This
    is where the console checks for the extenstion (PerformanceMonitor.war).
    It will also resolve the preprocessor error that you saw.

    Hope this hepls,

    Paul.

    "KF" wrote:

    >After installing WL8.1 SP2, I attempted to install the Performance Monitoring
    >Plug-in.
    >I followed the instructions found in the accompanying documentation,
    >but cannot
    >get the Performance Monitor folder to appear in the WL Console. It may
    >be an issue
    >of the 'DirigBEAClassProcessor' not being found, but I don't know how
    >and where
    >to address this. I have tried to reinstall several times and have had
    >several
    >people attempt to install it without any success. Can you please tell
    >me what
    >I need to do?

+ Reply to Thread