admin console applet error - Weblogic

This is a discussion on admin console applet error - Weblogic ; I have successfully installed the Weblogic Server 6.1 (sp2), in Win XP Professional. When I started the admin. console http://server:7001/console...it is not able to load left navigation tree. I also tried loading Java Applet in Internet Explorer, to check it. ...

  1. admin console applet error

    I have successfully installed the Weblogic Server 6.1 (sp2), in Win XP Professional. When I started the admin. console http://server:7001/console...it is not able to load left navigation tree. I also tried loading Java Applet in Internet Explorer, to check it. But it says Internet Explorer is ignoring tags. Please help!!

  2. Re: admin console applet error

    In XP Professional , i think there is no Java VM to run applets.

    Either install the SUN's Java VM or Microsoft's Java VM which can be
    downloaded separately.

    Let me know if it works.

    Karthi.