default administrator password for console ? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on default administrator password for console ? - Weblogic ; Hi ! I've installed WLS 8.1 with the file provided on BEA's website (server811_win32.exe) The installation didn't ask me for a system password. When I run the Examples domain, it workd fine. But when I want to see the console, ...

  1. default administrator password for console ?

    Hi !

    I've installed WLS 8.1 with the file provided on BEA's website (server811_win32.exe)
    The installation didn't ask me for a system password.
    When I run the Examples domain, it workd fine. But when I want to see the console,
    I've been asked for a username/password.
    What should I enter ?
    I do need to enter the console to change the username/password...

    Thanks
    Olivier
    olivierm2.geo@yahoo.com

  2. Re: default administrator password for console ?

    Found it !

    FYI it's weblogic/weblogic

    It used to be system/weblogic on previous versions.

    Olivier

    "Olivier" wrote:

    >Hi !
    >
    >I've installed WLS 8.1 with the file provided on BEA's website (server811_win32.exe)
    >The installation didn't ask me for a system password.
    >When I run the Examples domain, it workd fine. But when I want to see
    >the console,
    >I've been asked for a username/password.
    >What should I enter ?
    >I do need to enter the console to change the username/password...
    >
    >Thanks
    > Olivier
    > olivierm2.geo@yahoo.com

  3. Re: default administrator password for console ?

    Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same problem..
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread