Download Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1 (Solaris) - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Download Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1 (Solaris) - Weblogic ; I am trying to download WebLogic Server 8.1 SP1 for Solaris 8. The problem is that after it downloads all 233 MB, the file that is created on my hard disk is much smaller (sometimes 50MB, 150MB). I don't known ...

  1. Download Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1 (Solaris)

    I am trying to download WebLogic Server 8.1 SP1 for Solaris 8. The problem
    is that after it downloads all 233 MB, the file that is created on my hard
    disk is much smaller (sometimes 50MB, 150MB).

    I don't known why this is happening. Is there any other place where I can
    download this version?. Via ftp for example?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Download Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1 (Solaris)

    Jose,

    Can you verify that you are downloading the full installer and not the net
    installer ?

    http://commerce.bea.com/showproduct....or=8.1&minor=0

    Thanks

    Raj Alagumalai
    WebLogic Workshop Support

    "Jose" wrote in message
    > I am trying to download WebLogic Server 8.1 SP1 for Solaris 8. The problem
    > is that after it downloads all 233 MB, the file that is created on my hard
    > disk is much smaller (sometimes 50MB, 150MB).
    >
    > I don't known why this is happening. Is there any other place where I can
    > download this version?. Via ftp for example?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Download Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1 (Solaris)

    After trying several times I finally was able to download the file.
    There seemed to be some kind of network problem

    Thanks

    "Raj Alagumalai" escribió en el mensaje
    > Jose,
    >
    > Can you verify that you are downloading the full installer and not the net
    > installer ?
    >
    > http://commerce.bea.com/showproduct....or=8.1&minor=0
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Raj Alagumalai
    > WebLogic Workshop Support
    >
    > "Jose" wrote in message
    > > I am trying to download WebLogic Server 8.1 SP1 for Solaris 8. The

    problem
    > > is that after it downloads all 233 MB, the file that is created on my

    hard
    > > disk is much smaller (sometimes 50MB, 150MB).
    > >
    > > I don't known why this is happening. Is there any other place where I

    can
    > > download this version?. Via ftp for example?
    > >
    > > Thanks

  4. RE: Re: Download Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1 (Solaris)

    We tried several times to download Weblogic 8.1 SP1 for Solaris 8. And in some cases it downloaded partially, but we got the full download once, ie 233MB, but still it fails to run the script it gives message "Signature file is missing" or "Invalid Signature File".

    Any ideas on this??

    Winston

+ Reply to Thread