Eclipse Debugger Fail to Suspend at Breakpoint - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Eclipse Debugger Fail to Suspend at Breakpoint - Weblogic ; My Eclipse 3.1 debugger is not suspending at a breakpoint while running my WebLogic 8.1. server in Debug Mode in my Eclipse Test Environment. I am not trying to peform remote debugging, I just want to run on my local ...

  1. Eclipse Debugger Fail to Suspend at Breakpoint

    My Eclipse 3.1 debugger is not suspending at a breakpoint while running
    my
    WebLogic 8.1. server in Debug Mode in my Eclipse Test Environment. I
    am not trying to peform remote debugging, I just want to run on my
    local server
    (http://localhost:7001). My debug port is set to 8453 (default debug
    port). Any ideas or Eclipse bugs I need to know of?

  2. Re: Eclipse Debugger Fail to Suspend at Breakpoint

    gilgantic@gmail.com wrote:
    > My Eclipse 3.1 debugger is not suspending at a breakpoint while running
    > my
    > WebLogic 8.1. server in Debug Mode in my Eclipse Test Environment. I
    > am not trying to peform remote debugging, I just want to run on my
    > local server
    > (http://localhost:7001). My debug port is set to 8453 (default debug
    > port). Any ideas or Eclipse bugs I need to know of?

    If you're running a server locally, that's still running in a separate
    JVM and you still need to connect to it. For that, you need to use the
    remote debugging. "Remote" can be misleading.

    FWIW, I do this almost daily from Eclipse for debugging ATG Dynamo
    applications that I have running on my development machine.

+ Reply to Thread