My name is Mark Rice and I am a recruiter with Grand Central Solutions in Atlanta,
GA. We are currently conducting a search for Weblogic 8.1 Portal Architects for
a client company in Chicago. Please review the following.

Major Duties and Responsibilities:

> Act as Project Lead on larger customer engagements.
> Assist Sales Directors and Sales Engineers with “must win” competitive customer

sales situations.
> Develop and architect specific infrastructure architecture recommendations.

> Play a key role in upgrading customers to recent releases including 8.1 platform.

Preferred Qualifications/Skills:

> Strong knowledge of J2EE technology and BEA platform.
> Strong knowledge of Weblogic Portal · Will develop innovative and appropriate

architectures.
> Strong knowledge of BEA Workshop and Integration
> Able to install BEA software.
> Understand issues about scalability, reliability etc.
> Be able to do gap analysis.
> Understand and have experience in large project development, development lifecycles,

development methodologies, and project scoping.
> Have worked on projects from conception through delivery including developing

and deploying to production architectures.
>Travel as necessary.

If this opportunity seems like something of interest to you or someone you know,
please forward a copy of your resume to markrice009@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Mark Rice
Grandcentral Solutions