This looks normal. It seems the client has terminated the connection
abnormally. Normally we squelch the connection reset exceptions. Have you
turn on the http debug?

-Vinod.

"Mohamed Ezz" wrote in message

> I have weblogic server 8.1 without any service pack, and a j2EE project

installed
> on it (servlet,EJB,..) and the following error occurs somtimes.
> so any one can advice me (IS this Weblogic bug and need SP? which SP?):
> Notes: this error display a blank screen in the browser of client instead

of the
> HTML:
>
> Servlet failed with Exception java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream. java:168)
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream. java:182)
> at weblogic.utils.io.ChunkedInputStream.read(ChunkedI nputStream.java:122)
> at com.certicom.tls.record.Util.readUInt8(Unknown Source)
> at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.readRecord(Unk nown Source)
> at com.certicom.tls.record.ReadHandler.read(Unknown Source)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(Pos tInputStream.java:170)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.r ead(ServletInputStreamImpl
..java:180)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.merge PostParams(ServletRequestI
mpl.java:1257)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.parse QueryParams(ServletRequest
Impl.java:1124)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getPa rameter(ServletRequestImpl
..java:1335)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.getPa rameter(ServletRequestImpl
..java:1321)
> at

obx.invoiceGenerator.util.Controller.processReques t(Controller.java:105)
> at obx.invoiceGenerator.client.OBXServlet.doPost(OBXS ervlet.java:50)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:760)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(Servle
tStubImpl.java:971)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:402)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:305)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$Ser vletInvocationAction.run(W
ebAppServletContext.java:6350)
> at

weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
t.java:317)
> at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:118)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:3635)
> at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2585)